Thursday, December 27, 2018

This title?

So thought I would give some kind of explanation for the "Mintage" title.  Love the color mint, sea green, light teal, lightish blue, right in that color range.  And over the years I have accumulated quite a collection of everyday items (water bottles, watches, jewelry, clothes, even my cruiser bike) that are these colors. 

One of my peeps from my old job in NH talked about opening a tea and chocolate boutique as a pipe dream, so that got me thinking about my own dream business.  Vintage stuff has always been something I enjoy window shopping, and since I like the "Mint", put it together, and my shop, opening in 20?? will be called Mintage.  Well, not opening a shop in the near horizon anyway, but a blog is something like opening a shop, right??

1 comment:

  1. Yesssss you’re in your way to your dream of owning your own shop!

    ReplyDelete